1 – INTRODUCTION
SolidQ Global places great importance on the protection of user’s privacy and its obligations in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
|DATA MANAGER||SOLIDQ GLOBAL BUSINESS GROUP|
|ADDRESS||Avenida del Calvario nº 42 Bajo, 03340 Albatera-Alicante/Spain|
2 – WHEN DOES SOLIDQ COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website;
- you subscribe to our newsletters (news bulletins, offers, as well as product or service information and training);
- you sing up for one of our events, in person or online;
- you share content on social networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIN, Google+, Twitter using the different hashtags or mentions to the brand or its events / services;
3 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We consider that all information that could identify you directly or indirectly is “Personal Information”. We may mainly collect the following personal information:
- Information about your identity, in particular, last name, first names, address, email addresses;
- Information about your payment method and, in particular, your credit card number and expiration date; The data concerning the payment is absolutely safe thanks to an encryption procedure (SSL mode). The data relating to the payment is never saved and is transmitted absolutely securely to our PFS Web payment platform
- Information about your business relationship, in particular, your request through the NEWSLETTERS, your preferences and interests, your activity on the web or information about one of our services;
- Information about contents;
- Information about your accounts in social networks (username, legend, location, etc.), uploads of content and post (publications) when you share content or use hashtags;
- Technical information, in particular your IP address or information about how your device navigates through our website;
- Other information you provide when you contact us or we have received from external providers.
4 – WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Personal information may be collected mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration and improvement of the quality of service. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Processing of your servicies (services, bills, after sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in particular to help us get to know you better and to provide you with personalized offers about our products and services (in particular by email). For these purposes, we may perform segmentation operations based on your preferences, interests and purchases behavior, analyse your browsing and requests on our website or perform any other actions to better qualify our database.
- When appropriate, prevention and fraud detection, crime and litigation management. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Managing your request (complaints, right to access, rectify, object and remove, etc.). This processing is necessary to process your request;
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
5 – DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We never sell nor rent your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes.
SolidQ is an international corporate union that operates in many countries. The personal information we are collecting about you will be used by SolidQ is likely to be communicated to other SolidQ Group companies if necessary and in particular to our subsidiaries in Austria, Australia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Denmark, India, Italy, Mexico, Panama, USA, Spain and Sweden.
It may also be shared with service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability and acting on our behalf and at our direction (secure payment and fulfilment, service management, maintenance and technical development operations, rate and reviews, etc.). We authorize these service providers to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal information is always protected.
These third parties may be located in or out of the European Economic Area (EEA), including in countries that do not provide the same level of data protection as in your country of residence. In such a case, we will ensure that:
- We obtain your unambiguous consent to share your personal information with these third parties,
- We enter into appropriate data transfer agreements conforming to the Standard Model Clauses established by the European Commission,
- We comply with Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approved by competent authorities;
- We ensure that those third parties comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Privacy Shield Principles regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the U.S.
Finally, we may also transmit your personal information to local authorities if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable regulations.
6 – HOW WILL WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
SolidQ takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in relation to the nature of data and risks, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal information and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, disclosed or transmitted to any unauthorized parties.
This may include practices such as limited access by members of staff who, by virtue of their duties, are authorized to access data, contractual guarantees in case of third-party provider, privacy impact assessments, internal reviews of our practices and privacy policies and/or implementation of physical and/or systematic security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
7 – WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON MINORS?
This website www.solidq.com, is not aimed at minors.
We do not knowingly collect nor process personal information from minors. Assuming we would have knowledge of the collection of personal information from minors without prior authorization from the holder of the parental responsibility, we will take appropriate measures to contact the person and, if necessary, to delete this personal data from our servers and/or those of our service providers.
8 – WHAT IS OUR COOKIES POLICY?
For more information on SolidQ cookies policy, please see our Cookies Policy
9 – HOW IS THE CONTENTS YOU SHARE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS USING OUR HASHTAGS MANAGED?
You can choose to use our hashtags to tag your content on social networks, such as, Facebook, Twitter.
We remind you information of you share in social networks can be consulted, used and saved by other users of the world and, in particular, in countries without legislation that guarantees an adequate level of protection of your personal information as defined in your Country of residence.
We also draw your attention to the fact when you publish content using one of our hashtags, your use of social networks is governed exclusively by general conditions of those social networks. We invite you to read them and to refer to them regularly.
If you do not want any of these contents to appear on our website, please delete it from the social network or stop using our hashtags.
10- HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PRESERVED?
As a general rule:
- Customer / prospect data will be kept for three years from the date of collection or after the last contact or the end of the commercial relationship, unless opposed by you. At the end of this three-year period, we may make contact with you again in order to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive marketing approaches or information bulletins. If no clear positive answer is given by you, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The data related to identity documents will be kept for one year in case of exercising the right of access, rectification, limitation, cancellation or portability and three years in case of exercise of right opposition.
- Data on credit cards will be deleted after the transaction or archived for evidence purposes in accordance with the provisions in force. Subject to your express consent, banking data may be kept until the expiration date of the credit card. We never store your visual cryptogram.
- Data to prove a right or a contract, or kept under compliance with a legal obligation can be archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
11- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you give us your email address, phone number or mailing address, you may receive emails, or periodic messages from us about our products, services or upcoming events. You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by contacting us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, below or by following the link “unsubscribe” contained in each of our emails.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, oppose and delete personal information about you. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you must send us a request:
- By E-mail a request to the SolidQ legal Service; you must send at the address email email@example.com
You will be informed of the actions to be taken as soon as possible and in any case no later than one month after your request. However we reserve the right not to respond to manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you can also file a complaint with the competent authority responsible for data protection or lodge an appeal if your data are misused.
Av. El Calvario 42, bajo
Apartado de Correos 202
CP 03340 Albatera (Alicante) Spain.
SolidQ Global/ Business Group
Legal Department/ Data Protection Officer