Toyota Spain centralizes the company's most relevant informationToyota Spain implements an enterprise data warehouse that improves data driven communication for all involved
After working with SolidQ, Toyota Spain has an enterprise data warehouse where key operational company information is centralized. The new system streamlines the inclusion of new sources of data in a flexible manner, as well as, improves the alignment of common business processes required from its headquarters.
In short, Toyota Spain has gone from having a tactical operational vision, that was decentralized and dependent on third parties, to a corporate vision that is able to adapt in a very agile manner to new strategies as they evolve within the company. Toyota now has a single source of truth, that provides a common basis for review and discussion across the entire company.
- Static ad-hoc reports run using an existing relational system.
- Dealers need to receive data, that works seamlessly with a relational system, in a timely manner in order to expedite their critical decision making process
- Part of the current customer analysis is provided by third party vendors. These dependencies need to be incorporated the new enterprise data warehouse.
- The IT department requires training and knowledge transfer of Adaptive BI Framework as a part of the project.
- SolidQ Adaptive BI Framework is used in the integration of processes, the structure of the data warehouse, along with other methodologies and tools.
- Short development iterations have been implemented to promote the rapid inclusion of new sources of data and analytical elements.
- Utilization of the data warehouse by Toyota Spain’s staff is achieved through both Excel and Power BI add-ins.
- Multidimensional models by department are created to support operational analysis and provide a transverse vision of Toyota Spain’s main metrics.
- The technique of data mining for segmentation is pragmatic in offering better customer service after sales.
- Preserves the most important data within the organization.
- Provides clear, uniformed information enabling business stakeholders access to data with various points of view.
- Transforms systems into data-driven analytical reports.
- Tracks new information throughout the lifecycle of Toyota’s vehicles.
- Permits user friendly analysis and reporting via Excel and Power BI.