JLL’s MarketSphere has centralized thecompany’s most relevant informationGlobal leader in real estate and financial services centralizes and secures its mission-critical data
SolidQ’s ability to clearly understand our business requirements and develop them in our MarketSphere database has enabled our professionals to access enterprise information and data in real-time, enriching their ability to serve our real estate investor and occupier clients.Mike Hart
Country or region:
SolidQ designed and delivered exactly what was needed, acustomized repository of real-estate market intelligence known as MarketSphere. Ease of use replaced a complicated and manual process of data worksheets, tools, and ad hoc reports with a more uniform and intuitive solution. This led to a more stable, centralized, and standardized process for searching, analyzing, and retrieving real estate market data, enabling real estate professionalsto leverage the rich real-time information in the field with their clients.
“SolidQ’s ability to clearly understand our business requirements and develop them in our MarketSphere database has enabled our professionals to access enterprise information and data in real-time, enriching their ability to serve our real estate investor and occupier clients.” ~ Mike Hart – Senior VP at JLL
Through a collaborative development process with JLL, the SolidQ team executed agile software engineering best practices in architecting the application. Continuous team integration provided a flexible model to keep up with the pace of the business and allowing JLL to see the results of changes and updates in near real-time, garnering quantifiable business benefits rapidly throughout the process.
- Business needs a central repository for storing, processing,and reporting relevant real estate data related to existing JLLproperties, or potential JLL properties.
- Business needs access to data more rapidly; real estatemarkets change daily, so information needs to be updated inreal-time.
- Business needs multiple data sources to be simplified. WhileJLL is rich in data, the volume is creating inefficiencies forbrokers and research analysts who track a multitude offrequently-updated data and activities such as sales, leases,and local tenant demand.
- Business needs report-ready data and a streamlined interface.Desire for a streamlined, efficient and user-friendly internalenterprise property management and reporting system withextensive data compilation.
- Business needs the ability to run specific lookup queries,quantitative function views and reports.
- A comprehensive tool for JLL real estate professionals to worksmarter and more efficiently by providing dynamic capabilitiesfor research and analysis of real estate data.
- Provides an intelligent central repository of marketintelligence which contains cleansed, accurate, andconsolidated data from several disparate internal systems andcritical national markets.
- Creates competitive advantage where researchers can now bemore proactive in identifying real estate market trends thatallow for more timely decision making.
- Increases agility and insight to move fast and provide themost current data for portfolio planning and marketforecasting.
- Sustains ever growing reporting and data export capabilitiesthat allow for data customization and presentation.