SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE (SOLIDQ SECURITY SERVICE)Data Management (SQL Server)
Data breaches have changed our world. SolidQ reduces your risk of attack
Database servers are the most important infrastructure your company owns. They store the most critical company assets, including client data, financial information, human resource details, product designs: the list goes on. By appropriately securing IT infrastructure and assets, you can significantly reduce the likelihood of business interruption from a security-related event. According to one recent Forrester study, 80 percent of data security breaches involve insiders, employees, or those with internal access to an organization. SolidQ helps you strike the right balance between providing employees with appropriate access and heavily protecting sensitive information from their influence.
You can no longer afford to take a reactive stance to security threats and internal vulnerabilities — instead, empower SolidQ to proactively define your threat profile and determine if existing controls and processes are appropriate and effective.
How SolidQ can help
Our team works to understand your infrastructure, including all data sources and applications that may be at risk. SolidQ has in-depth experience helping companies reduce risk exposure, protect information assets and limit the impact of security-related events on business activity.
We can help you evaluate your risk profile using three key steps:
- Develop a risk identification and management project outline
- Evaluate exposure to malicious programs
- Identify and remove unauthorized hardware, software or users changes
- Assess the vulnerabilities of information assets
- Build and deploy systems designed to mitigate identified threats
- Develop and apply processes that secure existing system components
- Assemble and test a comprehensive set of planned reactive activities
- Develop processes to continually review selected assets for security compliance
- Implement processes that monitor system audit trails
- Monitor intrusions by deploying processes and tools that identify attacks
- Assist with incident response