We are looking for a Marketing and Lead Generation Assistant for worldwide training activities
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Lead Generation assistant to join our team in Spain to assist in our training department worldwide.
We are looking for a strong marketing/sales and lead generation professional to help us close sales visits, drive attendance to events/trainings, visits to our website, manage webinars, social media and email campaigns.
The candidate must have an excellent level of English, since most of the communication will be done in this language. During the hiring process, the candidate will be interviewed in English by a native American English speaker. The candidate must be able to gather requirements by phone with a native American speaker.
The candidate must have experience or willing to learn:
- Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Email campaign software & CRM: GetResponse, Dynamics CRM
- Conferencing software: GoToMeeting, Skype for Business.
- Social Media:
- LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Facebook, and Facebook campaigns.
- Twitter and Twitter campaigns.
- Google & Bing Ads.
- Be proactive and constantly introducing new ideas
- Attention to detail.
- Design skills for banners and email templates.
- Professionalism in communications
- Rewrite technical documents and messages for a business audience.
- Native or bilingual level of English.
- Bachelor degree or similar experience in marketing/sales/communication
- Able to travel 5%-10% of the time.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours
- Work mostly from home, occasional travelling.
- Work in an international environment
- A competitive career
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! Submit resume, cover letter and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org