You are invited to attend Dashboard in a Day (DIAD), sponsored by Microsoft and partner SolidQ in New York City, Raleigh, Richmond, & Chevy Chase.
DIAD is designed to accelerate your Power BI experience with a comprehensive training program in a single day. Paco Gonzalez & Aaron Nelson from SolidQ, a Power BI specialist partner, will host you for the entire day – all you must do is bring your Windows-based laptop, and we’ll supply the rest – even Lunch!
- You will learn how to connect to, import & transform data from a variety of sources, build real data models, as well as author and publish Business Intelligence reports.
- You will learn how to customize and share your “creations” for collaboration with other groups securely inside your organization including mobile device sharing.
- You will get practical hands-on experience with a Microsoft Data Platform MVPs who specialize in the art and science of bringing data to life.
Seating for these events is limited. Join us in any of these four cities:
- New York City – November 6th
- Raleigh– November 7th
- Richmond– November 8th
- Chevy Chase– November 9th
- New York City – November 20th
- Nashville– November 28th
- Tampa– November 29th
- Fort Lauderdale– November 30th