JLL’s MarketSphere has centralized thecompany’s most relevant informationGlobal leader in real estate and financial services centralizes and secures its mission-critical data
“SolidQ’s ability to clearly understand our business requirements and develop them in our MarketSphere database has enabled our professionals to access enterprise information and data in real-time, enriching their ability to serve our real estate investor and occupier clients.” ~ Mike Hart – Senior VP at JLL
Through a collaborative development process with JLL, the SolidQ team executed agile software engineering best practices in architecting the application. Continuous team integration provided a flexible model to keep up with the pace of the business and allowing JLL to see the results of changes and updates in near real-time, garnering quantifiable business benefits rapidly throughout the process.
- Business needs a central repository for storing, processing,and reporting relevant real estate data related to existing JLLproperties, or potential JLL properties.
- Business needs access to data more rapidly; real estatemarkets change daily, so information needs to be updated inreal-time.
- Business needs multiple data sources to be simplified. WhileJLL is rich in data, the volume is creating inefficiencies forbrokers and research analysts who track a multitude offrequently-updated data and activities such as sales, leases,and local tenant demand.
- Business needs report-ready data and a streamlined interface.Desire for a streamlined, efficient and user-friendly internalenterprise property management and reporting system withextensive data compilation.
- Business needs the ability to run specific lookup queries,quantitative function views and reports.
- A comprehensive tool for JLL real estate professionals to worksmarter and more efficiently by providing dynamic capabilitiesfor research and analysis of real estate data.
- Provides an intelligent central repository of marketintelligence which contains cleansed, accurate, andconsolidated data from several disparate internal systems andcritical national markets.
- Creates competitive advantage where researchers can now bemore proactive in identifying real estate market trends thatallow for more timely decision making.
- Increases agility and insight to move fast and provide themost current data for portfolio planning and marketforecasting.
- Sustains ever growing reporting and data export capabilitiesthat allow for data customization and presentation.